March 31, 2011

30 days and counting

I only have 30 days left of my 20's!!!
I am 30 days away from turning 30!!!
How did this happen???
30 to me always seemed like a life time away…I know age is just a number and your only as old as you feel and all that crap. But still where did the time go? I am proud of what I have become over my last 30 years and I know that the next 30 will only hold more excitement, love, new chapters, and achievement! But still 30 really? 30? I still can't quit wrap my head around it.

There are so many things I want for my next 30 years but for now I am going to live up the last 30 days of my 20's before its time to step into the 30's. I am so proud to have so many good friends turning 30 with me it makes it that much easier. Cheers to the next 30 days!!!

2 comments:

  1. To be honest I am extremely nervous about it too. I have 30+29 days til I am the BIG 30 and it's depressing. I will take your advice and try to live up my 20's to the best of my ability. We should celebrate your 30th. Maybe wait til Melissa get's in town and we can celebrate both of our with a girls dinner or better yet a night out?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts