March 27, 2009

We have had a very busy week, this last week! Last Saturday the 21st my Dad came to visit. We had a really nice day just playing with Makayla and then he took us out to dinner. Makayla loved playing with him.


and trying to drink his beer.


Then on Sunday the 22nd we spent the day at the park swinging sliding and playing in the sand. Makayla loves being outside. She played in the sand for 30 min and was very upset when it was time to go.






March 17th
Earlier that week (on St. Patty's day) Steve and I joined Melissa and Tom and some other friends at a Hockey Game to say Good Bye to Tom before her leaves.


After the Hockey Game

Melissa and I






March 19th
I also took Makayla to a play group with all of her friends but we forgot the camera. Ella (Melissa and Tom's daughter) came over to play for a little bit. It was a St. Patty's day playgroup hits why they are both in Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts