October 25, 2010

Adoption/ baby shower

Recently I had a adoption/ baby shower here at my house. I wanted to share with you a few of the cute things we did.

These were the favors! We did Chicago style Pop Corn and chocolate covered pretzels.
Thanks to Devine Doodles for making the tags!
Aren't the precious!
We filled little pumpkins with bright colored flowers.
Lots of fun treats.
Along with Chicken chile, apple Carmel dip, "Ryan's mom's Dip" (the best dip ever)
mini quiche, veggie tray, apple cider, and a few other goodies!!!
Lots and Lots of Cupcakes!!!
All the kids colored mini white pumpkins for the guest of honor to take home with her.
Everyone had a ton of fun. My friend Jen and I pulled off a great shower and the guests of honor really enjoyed them selves!!!

1 comment:

  1. how cute! I love the Halloween theme to everything! I wish I could try one of your cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts