October 26, 2010

Fall festival at school

This past weekend Makayla and I went to the fall festival at her school. It was great. They had plenty of games for 2-4 age kids and they won a prize every time! Makayla had a great time. It warms my heart to see how happy and proud she is of her school and for me to meet her friends. ( I know that might not last forever lol) She got to enjoy a hot dog, play games, and get face painting with her friends but hands down her favorite part was the pony ride!

Yeah we are at the "Festable"
Waiting her turn
Fishing for prizes
Bowling
She REFUSED to her face painted so she got her hand instead
Riding the pony the 3rd time.

School is going great for Makayla. She can almost spell her name, she recognizes most of her letters, she learns new songs all of the time. She can count to 20, she knows all of her colors and shapes and her social and sharing skills are getting better also. She gets excited on Tuesdays and Thursdays when it's school time!!! Having her go to school at 2 was a hard decision but I am so glad I did. She truly loves it and so I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts