November 15, 2011

We are having a boy!

As most of you know will be expanding our family very soon. Jackson Thomas is due in January! 
Over the last few months I have not taken many pictures but I do have a few to share. 

About 5 month is Puerto Rico


7 months on our family vacation to Disney

 7 months

 7 months
 Our 5 year wedding anniversary 
4d of Jackson

I think he is going to look just like Makayla did when she was born

already showing off his big feet

Elbows

Sucking his thumb

We are so excited and proud to be growing our family by 1 more! I am not about 8 months and things are finally starting to get done. His room is painted blue and his crib and dresser are up. Decorations are starting to be hung and it's starting to look like a real nursery.  My baby shower was last weekend (photos to come) and I only have a few more Dr. appointment left. time is flying by and with the holidays fast approaching he will be here before we know it!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts