December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve!

My beautiful children! 
Every year for Christmas eve we have a big open house at my Mom's house! She makes Gumbo, Jambalaya,  Crab dip and lots of other fun southern foods for everyone to enjoy! All of our friends and family join us and we have the kids exchange gifts! This year was no different, except for the fact that it may be my favorite year yet! Jackson was here to complete our family and watching my 2 kids was amazing!
with Gom and Crappa 
M and I
Jackson and Mommy 



Gom and Makayla (silly girls)

Jackson and Crappa!!!! 

they LOVE Nenny

Hannah and her Daddy 

Miles and Robin

My Mom got all the Grandkids matching Jammies! 

love these 2 

what a stud

Cousins

sweet babies! 

They all had so much fun this year!!!! 

Brooklyn hanging out! 

 This year was awesome, we have so much to be thankful for, and so many blessings to count!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts