February 28, 2013

February catch-up

February was busy and fun month for us. I am so behind on my blog I am just going to sum up the next few month so I can catch up.

We had a girls day with friends…we had a delicious brunch and then the girls got a Sweet & Sassy Spa day! Hannah, Kendra, and Makayla have all been friends since they were babies. We try to take them 1-2 times a year for a girls only day to do something special all about them!

Makayla and I at Breakfast! 

My silly boy

Makayla had crazy hat and sock day…..she made the hat herself 

We played outside ALOT enjoying the cooler weather.

Makayla and Jackson watching saturday morning cartoons! I LOVE this.

Playing at the park with friends 

Makayla is getting so good at the monkey bars! 

Jake and Jackson

Makayla spends a lot of time with Caroline.  Her american girl doll. She takes her EVERYWHERE 

Matching outfits 

Playing at the park with Caroline 

Cuddling together! So sweet 

Valentine's day with my 3 loves 

Steve had to work late but I enjoyed a wonderful dinner with my tiny Valentine's they melt my heart

I made them a heart shaped dessert 

My sweet little monkey

I went to a bar mitzvah with my sister. It was a beautiful night and fun to spend time with my sister and to have a little fun without the kids!

We celebrated Steve's 34th birthday.
Makayla and I  made his chocolate peanut butter cake

Jackson got into the toilet paper AGAIN

We had dinner with friends! 

And took at trip to Sam's!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts