September 29, 2013

September in photos

September was kind of a slow month for us! So I am going to wrap it up in one post full of photos!
We started receiving weekly organic produce delivered to our door. The fruits and veggies are so delicious and fresh! Jackson gets so excited every week when the box arrives and cannot wait to grab and apple or a peach and start munching!  

This boy can fall asleep anywhere!

My sassy stylish girl

Jackson is NOT supposed to be in this room or on my red chair. He does however think he is SOOOO funny when he sneaks!

Friends of ours opened a new restaurant and we went to support them and check out the delicious food at Johnny Grits! The best part is it is only a few doors down from the Cupcake shop! The food was delicious, Jackson approved! 

Wilson from Chuggington…Jackson's favorite show

We FINALLY bought a new rug!
Makayla is LOVING hiphop

The weather is starting to cool off a bit so we are enjoying dinners and evening outside! 


Football season is in full swing, the best part is getting together on Sundays to watch the games with our family! 

Jackson LOVES his Pa!

Jackson is now in his big boy bed! He was banging his head on the edge of his crib and bruising himself pretty bad, so we decided to put up his toddler rail. It took a few days for him to learn to stay in his bed and nap time is not going well but his head banging is coming to an end!  

The first night in his toddler bed 

Jackson has a double ear infection, so much for tubes
but how sweet is he sleeping on the couch! 

I was getting Jackson's dinner on his plate and I turned around to this. I guess this is what happens when you refuse to nap…..poor boy. 
We had a chicken visit our backyard! Jackson and Makayla thought is was so cool,  I however was not happy!
Don't worry I didn't cook him, Steve nicely put him back over the fence where he belongs
how nap time happens these days
Makayla and I had a visit to the dentist we both had a great check up! No cavities  
hmmmm I'm wondering how long this will last

That was our September in photos! Nothing to exciting just our daily life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts