November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

 We try to always go away for Thanksgiving, and this year was no different. We went a few hours north to Willingston crossings. There is not much do there but we took lots of walks, enjoyed the fresh air, and had lots of fun family time together.
Jackson and I at Breakfast

Molly actually sitting on Makayla's lap. 

My LOVES

Makayla

Jackson

There was an owl in the window at the top of this old wooden house. We spent alot of time looking at the owl so I had to ad him in!
The family at Thanksgiving dinner. Jackson was sleeping :( 

I hope everyone got to be with family or friends on Thanksgiving. I am so blessed to have the family I do! My kids are everything to me and I hope they enjoy these fun trips and the memories we make! It's always an adventure and I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts