November 18, 2012

Vineyard in PlantCity???

Who would have know there is actually a vineyard in Plant City! I had no idea. My best friend 
Jen invited me on a day out with no kids and no husbands! What better way to spend a day like that then learning about and drinking wine. We left the kids behind and off we went. We visited Keel & Curley vineyards. We had a fabulous time, with lots of laughs, girl talk, and even quiet moments where we just enjoyed the silence.

This is how they pull the "tour trailer" Remember we were in Plant City and I said it was fun not fancy.
The inside of the plant

The bottling machine

You can find this fabulous wine in all the Florida Publix's and other markets.
The wine is made from Blueberries and other fruits. 

Jen on the tour

I want to make this for my house!

We ended the day sitting on a beautiful deck over looking a little duck pond, enjoying cheese and crackers, and a fabulous wine tasting. It was a great day away and fun times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts