January 1, 2013

New Year, New beginnings

Steve and I have never been big New Year's evers! Since having kids we have become even less of the party type! We like our kids, and we like being with our kids! So instead of going to a party we kept the party at home and enjoyed a fun, simple evening with our family! I could not have asked for a better way to start a new year!

Makayla ready to PARTY!!!!


Jackson took a late nap and woke up not so ready to PARTY!

After he got over his fear of that hat, he was much better!

We had a sushi buffet
Fun appetizers 

Dessert
One of Steve's customers graciously gave him this bottle of Champagne, whats better with champagne then strawberries and cookies! Nothing in my book

My mom has never had Dom Perignon so we shared!

We had such a fun evening at home! Jackson lasted until about 9:00 and has hard as Makayla fought to stay awake she lasted until 11:00. So at midnight at home with both of my beautiful babies sleeping safely in there beds! We watched the ball drop, kissed to a new year and shared a wonderful bottle of champagne with our family! What a great start to a new year! 

I am not one for resolutions, but I did decide this year I am going to work very hard at being more patient,(let's face it, it's never really been my strong suit) and giving myself more ME time! 

Hope you all had a wonderful start to the New Year! Bring it on 2013 we are ready!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts