January 11, 2013

Seriously 1 year already?

I cannot believe it has almost been a year since Jackson came into our lives. He has made our family complete and made me love differently then I ever thought I could!

Jackson, When I found out I was pregnant I was taken by surprise, but so very excited! The day I went for my 20 week ultrasound and they told me you were a boy I did not believe it. The morning of January 13th 2012 I woke up early to pain and knew today was the day. When they told me it was time to push I was still in disbelief that I was having another baby and it was going to be a boy. It all just seemed to good to be true. I kept waiting for something to go wrong and someone to tell me it was all a dream. Could I really be blessed with 2 healthy children a girl AND a boy? When they put your sweet little body in my arms I felt it! The feeling of completeness. Your sister made me a mom for the first time and that is an amazing feeling, you made our family complete and that is just as amazing.  You were a perfect 6lbs, 10oz and 19inches long. You had a sweet little cry and beautiful brown eyes that looked at me with such innocent love. I loved you from them moment I knew you were growing in my belly and I will love you for every moment of your life! You will always be my baby, my boy and my baba ganoush. Thank you for being you!!!
5 minutes old
1 month


2months


3 months and your first Easter

4 months
5 months

6 months


7 months
8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months



almost 12 months!
As your mom I hope to always make you proud! I hope to only embarrass you when you need it. I hope to be strong and someone you admire. I hope to be your mom and not just your friend, you will have plenty of those! I want to guide you and teach you.

You are now almost 1 year old and you are amazing. You are walking on your own, babbling words and you have a mind of your own. You love to make people laugh and you think your sister is the coolest! You light up when you see Daddy! You don't cry much and you play great by your self. You are very strong minded and smart! Jackson Thomas we love you! Thank you for making our family of 4 complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts