October 19, 2013

Happy 7th Anniversary

Even though Steve and I took the kids away for our actual anniversary we still wanted to celebrate just the 2 of us. I was having a very hard time thinking of what I wanted to get Steve. We usually don't exchange gift for holidays or birthdays or anniversaries but I waned to do something nice for him. I decided to redo the flower bed in our front yard. It needed a make over and an update. Steve had been wanting to make a stone path but he hasn't had the time or energy. I went to home depot got all the things I need to redo the flowerbed and this is what it looks like now
Unfortunately I didn't take a before, but trust me this looks 100% better. I planted over 45 new plants and re mulched and laid the rock pathway. It was a lot of work but totally worth it. Steve was so excited and thought it looked awesome!

That night we went out just the two of us to a restaurant we have both been wanting to try. We had a great night talking and laughing! This anniversary was one of my favorites!!!


They made this special and DELICIOUS dessert just for us! Yumm

The next morning I woke up to the boy my other love! He missed his mommy and daddy the night before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts