September 1, 2009

Tickle Your Taste Buds Tuesday


Oven baked Chicken Breast
This is a very easy recipe I made up the other day. I had planned on making grilled chicken and a salad for dinner, before I left the house for the day I put 2 boneless skinless chicken breast in a baggie with some Greek dressing. Threw it in the fridge with intentions of grilling it for dinner.
That day happen to be a crazy down pour so this recipe was born.

2 boneless skinless chicken breast
1/4-3/4 cup Greek dressing or your favorite salad dressing
grated Parmesan cheese
pepper

Put dressing and chicken in a baggie (you can do this up to the night before) put in fridge
Heat oven to 350. Put chicken in a baking dish (I use the pampered chef round stone)
Bake for 30-45 min or until the chicken is 160 with a thermometer.
Sprinkle black pepper and Parmesan cheese on top and broil until the cheese is browned and crispy. Remove from the oven and let sit for a minute so the cheese will crisp a little.

I then sliced it up and served it over a spinach salad. Or you can serve it with......

Baked Cauliflower

Ingredients

1 large head of cauliflower, cut into 1 1/2 inch florets

1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil

2 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice

1 1/2 tsp finely chopped rosemary leaves

1 1/4 tsp kosher salt

1/2 tsp cracked white pepper

1 1/2 tsp minceed garlic


Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.

In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, salt, and white pepper.

Toss the mixture, making sure to coat the cauliflower evenly. Place in a baking stone.

Roast until tender and brown around the edges. Turn the cauliflower once or twice during cooking.

Cook for 30 to 35 minutes. During the last 5 minutes, stir the garlic into the cauliflower.

I have to thank my friend Debbie for this one she emailed it to me earlier this week and I am making it tonight for dinner. Let me know if you try it.

Do you have a recipe you want to share? Email me at slbower(at)gmail(dot)com, or leave me a comment below. I am always looking for new recipe ideas. Let me know if you try this one or you have a suggestion.Did you miss out on a past recipes? Just click on the picture at the top of this post or in the right side bar and you can see them all. Give one a try tonight there are some good ones! Make sure to check back every Tuesday for a new recipe and don't forget to let me know if you try one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts