January 12, 2010

Our Holiday season....

I just realized I never shared our holiday season with you... that is because we were very busy. So I am going to do a quick recap so that we can all be caught up, I wouldn't want you to miss any pictures..LOL

We did a Toys for Tots Ride with Steve's work.
On the Ride
Dropping off ALL the toys

We took Makayla to her First Bucs game.. She made it through the first half and had a great time. We will be taking her back for sure.
We had to fight to keep her away from the tree ALOT!
We celebrated Christmas Eve at my Mom's annual Christmas eve party with lots of family and friends.
Makayla ate alot of crackers.
She had a great time playing with her cousin Shea
This is her Christmas Morning... seeing all her gift from Santa. She was overjoyed
Look how happy she is..it makes it all worth it.
Steve got a snuggie for Christmas!
Makayla had such a great day she didn't make it through dinner. This is the first time she has fallen asleep at the table. It had to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
We rang in the New Year with Great friends and celebrated a friends 30th Birthday.

We hope everyone's New Year is off to a great start!
We also went to alot of playgroups and even hosted one..I however never had my camera around. Makayla got to spend a lot of time with her friends and family. She also celebrated her 18 month birthday. She has changed so much in the last few weeks but all her updates will need there own post! Hope all is well with everyone! Thanks for checking in.


2 comments:

  1. Love all of the pics! It's SO funny when they fall asleep in the high chair. I have pics from the playgroups on my Picasa. Just copy and paste what you want:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks sooo cute in her Christmas dress:) She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts