January 18, 2010

Whats for dinner?

This weeks menu was hard. When I made it I was not hungry for anything or in the mood to cook but I powered through and got a little creative. Here is what is on the menu for this week!
(We went out to dinner twice last week so a few nights from last week got carried over to this week.)

Saturday: Steaks with mushrooms and green beans
Sunday: Ham and cheese in puff pastry with Tomato soup (food network)
Monday: Goat cheese stuffed Chicken breast wrapped in prosuitto with garlic butter rice and salad (my head)
Tuesday: Spicy Thai shrimp soup (PC Cookbook 29 min. to dinner)
Wednesday: Meat loaf with mashed potatoes and salad (my mom's head)
Thursday: Chicken noodle stir fry (PC cookbook It's good for you)
Friday: Breakfast for dinner with Eggs and biscuits and gravy (my head)

Ohh and as a side note I will NOT be eating the meat loaf just a salad that night but Steve loves meatloaf and I think Makayla will too, and since I work late on Wednesday my Mom offered to make it for them since she will be here anyway.
I have already gone to the store for the week and spent only $100 on our weekly grocery's. This menu planning really is saving us A LOT and is so much less stressful at night when it is time to decide "whats for dinner?"

What is on the menu this week in your house?

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts