November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has nice of a Thanksgiving as we did. The past few years we have started a new tradition of going away for Thanksgiving, but this year with Steve's work schedule it wasn't possible. We had Thanksgiving at home for the first time in many years.  I have to say I much prefer the going away tradition but having it at home was nice also! The day was very relaxing and we were surrounded by great friends and family.

After laying in bed with the kids and watching the parade we headed to my moms to enjoy our feast!

My loves
Cheers! 
Sara, Max, Myself and my Sister

My sister and I

The bird! 

My Mom and Kevin!!! Thanks for hosting!!!! 

Makayla's teacher sent me these photos! I loved them way to much not to share!!! 

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I know I had so much to be thankful for this year! I try to remember to count my blessings every night! 
Don't forget to check back Freddie and Felicia arrived this morning. I know you just can't wait to see what kind of fun they bring this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts