November 10, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

My sister had us over for dinner and decorating her tree this weekend. Yes I know it's a bit early but she loves her tree and was ready to put it up, so was Makayla! She gets so excited to put up the trees and decorate. Jenn made us a wonderful dinner of cheeses, and dips, and little appetizers, my favorite kind of meal! The kids were so excited to help her decorate her tree!




I love how happy this makes her
I love how happy my mom is. Makayla gets excited about every ornament it's awesome, her excitement is truly contagious 

He couldn't keep his little hands off the tree so we had to tie him down
He was not happy about it
I love this beautiful face

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts