March 29, 2010

Disney Live on Stage

A few Saturdays ago I got the chance to take Makayla to Disney Live on Stage. We went with our friends Jen and Hannah. It was great show and if I didn't know any better I would think Disney had created this show just for her. It had all of her favorites.

Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy (who she loves
by the )
She got so annoyed every time I tried to take her picture
because I was interrupting the show.


Staring the whole time!!!
She got so excited to see Cinderella and was singing
"Dream along with her"
Then it was Woody, Jessie, and Buzz
I thought she might pass out from excitement
She was screaming "Woody, Buzz" the whole time they were on stage.
What is more exciting then a bouncing tigger? Nothing to a 2 year old
She was bouncing right along with him!


The girls really enjoyed the show and I am so glad we decided to take Makayla. I wasn't sure if she would sit through the whole show but she did and could have stayed longer. We got her some popcorn during intermission and she was all set. She is growing up so fast and it is so much fun to watch her get excited. It makes it all worth everything we do for her! If you have the chance to go and see this show DO IT!!! It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts