July 23, 2010

2 year Dr. Appointment

Can you believe this girl is 2??? I still can't. We go for her 2 year Dr. Appointment tomorrow. Any guesses on her hight and weight???? Back in January when she was 18 months she was
22.6 lbs and 34 inches long. I will say the last few days she has been cranky and eating NON stop. So I am guessing she is going through a growth spurt. Or at least I hope so because if she keeps eating like this not only is she going to out grow this house but we won't be able to feed her for to long. We wanted to make Makayla's birthday as special as possible. We blew up balloons and filled her room so when she woke up on her birthday morning she had a birthday surprise.
She LOVED it!!! She played in them for days, until I couldn't take them all over the house and 1 by 1 they started to pop! Oppps. We will defiantly be making this a tradition. It was fun and she is still talking about it.
Leave your guesses in the comments below!!! Happy Guessing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts