August 7, 2011

This weeks Menu



Making a weekly menu on Sundays by whats on sale and coupons is saving us a TON of money! And is saving me a lot of headache and a ton of time! We have been putting in some long days and the last thing I want to think about is what's for dinner. This week I saved over $50 on Groceries and I bought everything I needed for the week!

Monday Lunch -Fruit salad, cheese and crackers, and greek yogurt.
               Dinner- our weekly visit to Sweet Tomatoes

Tuesday -Blacked fish tacos ( I love this recipe and it very healthy)

Wednesday- Chicken pot Stickers and cabbage salad (a lot of carry over ingredients from Tuesday)

Thursday- Chicken and mushroom Quiche! I have been craving this!

Friday- would normally be date night but this week we are going to save money since we went out with friends this past saturday and do an antipasti plate! Yumm

I only spent $120 at Publix and got all I need for these meals, and lunches for the week for Makayla and us.

I have a small head cold and have been wanting hot tea but shouldn't be drinking some of the herbs in natural loose leave teas so I made my own tonight! Orange and lemon peels, apples, peaches and honey let them seep in hot water and waalaa homemade all natural tea. I used the rest of the fruits in my fruit salad.  It's delish!



Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts