July 7, 2009

Tickle Your Taste Buds Tuesday


Chicken Wings

This recipe is brought to you by my wonderful husband Steve!


This is easy and yummy.
Ingredients

1 package of chicken wings (or as many as you need to feed your hungry eaters)

Salt and Pepper

Your favorite Chicken wing sauce we use Frank's


Directions
Heat the over to 350. Lay out chicken wings and drums on a bar pan or cookie sheet and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.


Bake until almost cooked through. It takes 30-45 minutes depending on the amount of chicken and the size of the wings.


Heat the BBQ to a med heat.


Remove the chicken from oven and put the wings in a bowl and toss with wing sauce. Coat pretty liberally.
Put the chicken wings on the hot grill to finish cooking and crisp up the skin. About 10-15 minutes. When they are done, put the chicken back in the bowl and toss again. We like our wings spicy so we toss again, if you don't like them too hot then skip this step and just serve.
After you toss the 2nd time they are ready to serve. We cut up celery and serve them with blue cheese for Steve and Ranch for me! These are super easy and so good.

Do you have a recipe you want to share? Email me at slbower(at)gmail(dot)com, or leave me a comment below. I am always looking for new recipe ideas. Let me know if you try this one or you have a suggestion.
Did you miss out on a past recipes? Just click on the picture at the top of this post or in the right side bar and you can see them all. Give one a try tonight there are some good ones! Make sure to check back every Tuesday for a new recipe and don't forget to let me know if you try one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts