August 2, 2009

A little Behind...

I know I am a little behind these days and I can't seem to catch up. I start working this week and am a little nervous. I go for my full day of training tomorrow and then I will be working on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Makayla will be staying home with my Sister half the day and My Mom half the day on Wednesdays and with Steve on Thursdays. I am excited for something new but sad about missing Makayla, but I know it will be good for both of us.

I will try and post Tuesday about how my Monday went along with a tickle your taste buds, (I have a recipe for fabulous veggie stuffed peppers). As soon as I get into routine I promise I will be back to blogging. I have so much to post about, but ALL of that will have to wait for now I have to go to bed I will be up with the early risers tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts