November 16, 2009

Tis the season.

This past Sunday my mom decided it was time to put up her Christmas tree.. Yes I know it is a little early but we have our reasons! We are just so excited for Makayla to have a fun Christmas and get into everything. We are ready to celebrate... Makayla had a great time putting the ornaments on the tree. She did fairly well, she held them by the hooks and placed them in the tree..her and I decorated most of the bottom.
She would pick the just the right ornament....
Hmmmm which one?
She tasted more then one...
Had some crazy play time with Daddy...
And then she decided it was time to put on the topper....

WOW Mom look how high I climbed....
"OK hand me the bow that goes on top"
Halie even helped....
While Molly kept the vacuum under control
And the finished tree.....
We had a great time. It is so much fun to watch Makayla learn and do new things. She really enjoys the christmas trees she has seen so far which makes it all the more fun.. I will however being hanging ALL of my breakable ornaments HIGH this year. With those two little hands around not much is safe..LOL

1 comment:

  1. aw yalls tree looks great!!!! M looks like she had a great time helping too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts