December 24, 2013

Christmas eve

My mom held her annual Christmas eve open house again this year! I am so thankful for this evening. Most of our closets friends and family join us at my moms for way to much food, some good drinks, and a ton of family fun and togetherness. The kids exchange gifts and "party". We always have a good time and the kids love it. My mom gives them all matching Christmas pjs, and they cannot wait to change into them! As crazy and hectic as this last month has been, the joy and excitement brought on by all these kids will never get old.  I can honestly say I am glad the season it's self is coming to and end, but I hope 2014 is as good to us as 2013 has been! 

Makayla, Jake, Hannah, Jackson
They like to sister swap
Makayla, Hannah, Shea

My beautiful Girl! 
Best Friends
Daddy and Jackson

Getting all 6 of these kiddos to look was no easy task, but I think  I did ok! 

Cookies, cupcakes, & milk for Santa. Carrots for the reindeer of course 

Makayla's gifts all set up from Santa 

Jackson gift from Santa 
 We were so blessed this year to be surrounded by so many friends and family throughout the year. I am so thankful for my family. Life is not always rainbows and sunshine, times get tough and life sucks sometimes, but I know I have my family, and dear friends and that makes it all ok….more then OK it makes life worth living! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts