December 20, 2013

Welcome Callee Rae

After a surprise blessing and a very long 9 months my best friend welcomed her first baby girl into the world today! At 4:37 Callee Rae joined the world weighting in at 8lbs 4oz and 20" long. She is beautiful and healthy. Her 3 brothers Cooper, Cason, and Colton are over the moon about her! She is perfect and precious and I am so happy to be a part of her life. We are going to cover her pink and glitter and love her until she can't stand us anymore! 
Welcome Callee Rae!!! 

look at that sweet face! 
This is the day after she was born. I could not wait to get my hands on that sweet girl! 
Her first selfie! Don't worry there will be many more to come! 
Proud big brother Cooper! He didn't want to let her go!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts