May 26, 2009

Tickle your Taste buds


Today is the start of Tickle your taste buds Tuesday! I made this button myself though it is more of an image right now and less of a button. As soon as I figure out how, I will create a link so that you can grab it and use it on your blog if you would like or you can always leave it in your side bar so people can check the recipes for themselves.
So hear you go...if you make any of the recipes make sure to let me know if you liked it and what your would change.
Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken

4 tsp unpacked brown sugar
2 boneless skinless chicken breast
1-2 cloves of garlic chopped
1 shallot chopped fine
2 tbsp butter (I use smart balance)
salt and pepper to taste

1. Melt the butter in a pan
2. Brown the garlic and shallot in the butter
3. Add chicken breasts (depending on what I am serving it with I sometimes cut the chicken up in chunks) and cook thoroughly, adding salt and pepper to taste.
4. When chicken is fully cooked sprinkle brown sugar on top of each breast
5. Cover the pan allow the brown sugar to melt into the chicken (about 5 minutes)
We like to eat the chicken with green beans. When I cut it into chunks we eat it with fried rice or stir fry veggies.

2 comments:

  1. THIS RECIPE IS SOOOOO GOOD. THANK YOU SHERYL FOR POSTING IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Your first Tickle Your Tastebuds Tuesday! :-)) I like the image/button. When you find out how to make a button, let us know where you got your info. I would especially like to have SIMPLE instructions on how to do this. I'm a slow learner, lol.

    ~Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts