April 24, 2009

Out with the old....

Before I had a child I used to get in to the car of a friend with children and laugh and cringe when we had to listen to children music. I have always said when I become a parent I will never listen children's music in the car. Boy was I wrong. I have a 6 disc CD changer in my car and 4 of those slots are filled with Cd's for Makayla. I have no I idea how they got there (lol) or what is in the other 2 slots but I am sure that before long they will be filled with some catchy upbeat sing songy cd.

Her current CD these days is Disney's music play date. We listen to Hot dog many time on our trip to where ever. It keeps her quit and happy. The worst part is I know all the words. ugggg



I am excited to say I also said she would never play with my keys or cell phone and so far I have succeeded. She try's but I always win haha. So if I have to give up a few minutes of singing along to my favorite tunes and learn the words to songs by Ohh and Ahhh (they are monkeys on the CD) it's OK just see her smile and dance along to her favorite tunes. Ahh what we sacrifice for our children.


We also purchased her new car seat yesterday. Thanks Grandmom and Grandpa! We don't have it yet but we are excited to put her in her new seat. She growing so fast and learning new things everyday. She is so much fun I just can't get enough.

She can now say baby, puppy which she always whispers, and point to your nose, mouth, and eyes. She points to her pictures on the wall and says baby baby. It is sooo cute. She now loves loves loves Winnie the Pooh. I knew characters were going to haunt me. She is all about Molly and has discovered she can climb in her crate which Molly is not a fan of at all. They have a very love hate relationship.

We are getting very excited about our camping trip to Disney next weekend for my birthday. We just hope she likes all the big characters, we think she will. She loves everything about life as we have seen so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I want to hear your thoughts